CNC lathe machining plant
Aluminum plate refers to the rectangular plate made by rolling aluminum ingot, which is divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, medium-thick aluminum plate, and pattern aluminum plate.
CNC lathe processing plant
[Product name]: Flat delivery aluminum plate
[Affiliation]: CNC lathe processing
[Material quality]: A6061
[Processing technology]: CNC processing
[Processing accuracy]: 0.02
[Surface treatment]: Nickel plating
The balance of comprehensive processing capacity of parts processed by CNC lathes is a single CNC grinder. It is difficult to complete all the processing content of a part. It needs to be matched with the processing procedures of other equipment, so there is a requirement for the balance of production cycle and workshop production capacity. Therefore, it is necessary to give full play to the processing characteristics of CNC grinders, and the CNC lathes should reasonably arrange supporting balancing procedures on other processing equipment.
Care and maintenance
The specific cleaning steps for aluminum plates are as follows:
1. First rinse the surface of the board with a lot of clean water;
2. Use a soft cloth soaked in detergent diluted with water to gently wipe the surface of the test board;
3. Rinse the board surface with plenty of water to wash away the dirt;
4. Check the surface of the board, and clean the areas that have not been cleaned with detergent;
5. Rinse the surface of the board with clean water until the detergent is completely washed away.
Note: Do not clean the hot panel surface (when the temperature exceeds 40 °C), because the rapid evaporation of water is harmful to the panel surface paint!
It is especially important to note that please choose a suitable detergent. A basic principle is: you must choose a neutral detergent! Please do not use strong alkaline detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergents, abrasive detergents and paint-soluble detergents.