Technical requirements after finishing parts
The alloy bearing lining is not allowed to be used when the surface is yellow, and the nucleation is not allowed within the specified contact angle. The nucleation area outside the contact angle shall not be greater than 10% of the total area of the non
Heat treatment of parts
1. After quenching and tempering, HRC50～55.
2. Medium carbon steel: 45 or 40Cr parts are subjected to high frequency quenching, tempered at 350～370℃, HRC40～45.
3. The carburizing depth is 0.3mm.
4. Carry out high temperature aging treatment.
Technical requirements after finishing
1. The finished parts should not be placed directly on the ground when placed, and necessary support and protection measures should be taken.
2. The machined surface is not allowed to have defects such as rust, bumps and scratches that affect performance, life, or appearance.
3. The surface processed by rolling shall not peel off after rolling.
4. The parts after heat treatment in the final process should not have oxide scale on the surface. Finished mating surfaces and tooth surfaces should not be annealed
Sealing of parts
1. All seals must be soaked in oil before assembly.
2. Strictly check and remove the sharp corners, burrs and foreign objects left during the processing of the parts before assembly. Ensure that the seal is not scratched when it is installed.
3. After bonding, the excess adhesive should be removed.
Gear technical requirements
1. After the gear is assembled, the contact spots and backlash of the tooth surface should meet the requirements of GB10095 and GB11365.
2. The reference end surface of the gear (worm gear) and the shaft shoulder (or the end surface of the positioning sleeve) should fit together and cannot be checked with a 0.05mm feeler gauge. And should ensure the verticality requirements of the gear reference end face and the axis.
3. The joint surface of the gear box and the cover should be in good contact.
Bearing technical requirements
1. Assembling rolling bearings is allowed to use oil heating for hot charging, and the oil temperature should not exceed 100°C.
2. The semicircular holes of the bearing outer ring and the open bearing seat and the bearing cover are not allowed to jam.
3. The outer ring of the bearing should be in good contact with the semi-circular hole of the open bearing seat and the bearing cover. When checking with coloring, it should be symmetrical to the bearing seat at 120° to the center line, and to the bearing cover at 90° to the center line. Even contact. When checking with a feeler gauge within the above range, the 0.03mm feeler gauge shall not be inserted into 1/3 of the outer ring width.
4. After the bearing outer ring is assembled, it should contact the end surface of the bearing cap of the positioning end evenly.
5. After the rolling bearing is installed, it should be flexible and stable to rotate by hand.
6. The joint surfaces of the upper and lower bearing bushes should be closely attached and cannot be checked with a 0.05mm feeler gauge.
7. When fixing the bearing bush with positioning pins, drill the reaming and matching pins while ensuring that the opening and closing faces and end breads of the bushing surface and end face and the relevant bearing hole are flush. Do not loosen the pin after driving in.
8. The bearing body of the spherical bearing and the bearing seat should be in uniform contact, and the contact should not be less than 70% when inspected by the coloring method.
9. The alloy bearing lining is not allowed to be used when the surface is yellow, and the nucleation is not allowed within the specified contact angle. The nucleation area outside the contact angle shall not be greater than 10% of the total area of the non-contact area.