Sandblasting is a process for surface treatment of workpieces. Compressed air is used as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray material (copper ore, quartz sand, emery sand, iron sand, sea sand) on the surface of the workpiece to be t
Due to the impact and cutting action of abrasives on the surface of the workpiece, the surface of the workpiece obtains a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, and the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece are improved, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece, and adding it and coating The adhesion between the coatings prolongs the durability of the coating film, and is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
Processing raw materials
Sandblasting: Technical term for gold and silver coin casting. That is to say, using various sizes and models of metal sand particles on the production molds of gold and silver coins, the pattern part is sprayed into a very detailed matte surface. When the gold and silver coins are produced, a beautiful silver layer appears on the pattern part, which increases the three-dimensionality and Layering. Sandblasting: (refers to the derusting of metal surface or plating on metal surface) Quartz sand is divided into ordinary quartz sand, refined quartz sand: high hardness, good rust removal effect, physical and chemical indicators are as follows.
SiO2≥88—99.8% Fe2O3≤0.06—0.005%, refractoriness 1750---1800℃, uniform particle appearance, commonly used particle size is 1-3MM and 0.1-0.3MM, pure white. The particle size range is mostly 5-220 mesh, which can be produced according to user requirements. Main applications: metallurgy, ink silicon carbide, glass and glass products, enamel, cast steel, water filtration, soda, chemical, sandblasting and other industries. Commonly used packaging in sandblasting production is 25KG and 50KG packaging.
1. Sandblasting is the most thorough, most versatile, fastest and efficient cleaning method.
2. Sandblasting can be arbitrarily selected between different roughnesses, but other processes cannot achieve this. Manual polishing can make the rough surface but the speed is too slow, and the chemical solvent cleaning will clean the surface too smoothly, which is not conducive to coating bonding.
Sandblasting and shot blasting are collectively referred to as sandblasting. According to the different sandblasting methods, relatively speaking, there are the following
Four classification methods:
One, press-in sandblasting and suction sandblasting.
Second, dry sandblasting and liquid sandblasting.
Third, open sandblasting and box (room) sandblasting.
4. Manual sand blasting and automatic sand blasting. The above classification is only relative, such as open blasting and box blasting. These two types may also be press-in or suction, dry or liquid, manual or automatic, and others. The same, with one exception: press-in blasting will not be liquid blasting, and vice versa. (Please refer to the product catalog) Sometimes there is also a concept called XX special sandblasting equipment, but it is more narrowly defined, so it is not used as a classification method.
(1) Workpiece coating, work-piece bonding pretreatment sandblasting can remove all dirt such as rust on the work-piece surface, and establish a very important basic pattern on the work-piece surface (usually the so-called rough surface), and it can By changing the abrasives of different particle sizes, different degrees of roughness can be achieved, which greatly improves the bonding force between the workpiece and the coating and plating materials. Or make the bonding parts more firm and better in quality.
(2) Cleaning and polishing of the rough surface of castings and forgings and workpieces after heat treatment. Sandblasting can clean all the dirt (such as oxide scale, oil stains, etc.) on the surfaces of castings and forgings and heat treated workpieces, and polish the surface of the workpieces to improve the quality of the workpieces. The smoothness can make the workpiece show a uniform and consistent metal color, make the appearance of the workpiece more beautiful, and achieve the effect of beautification and decoration.
(3) Burr cleaning and surface beautification sandblasting of machined parts can clean up the tiny burrs on the surface of the workpiece and make the surface of the workpiece more smooth, eliminating the hazards of burrs and improving the quality of the workpiece. And sandblasting can make small round corners at the junction of the surface of the workpiece, making the workpiece more beautiful and more precise.
(4) Improve the mechanical properties of the parts After sandblasting, the mechanical parts can produce uniform and fine uneven surfaces on the surface of the parts (basic diagram), so that the lubricating oil can be stored, so that the lubrication conditions are improved, and the noise is reduced, and the service life of the machine is increased. .
(5) The function of light decoration For some special-purpose workpieces, sandblasting can achieve different reflections or matt at will. Such as stainless steel workpieces, wooden furniture surface matt, pattern patterns on the surface of frosted glass, and texturing on the surface of cloth, etc.
1. You must wear protective equipment before work, and work with bare arms is not allowed. There must be no less than two people at work. 2. Gas storage tanks, pressure gauges, and safety valves should be checked regularly. The gas storage tank discharges dust once every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked once a month. 3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the door of the sandblasting machine are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be activated. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sandblasting machine is prohibited from working. 4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa. 5. The blasting particle size should be compatible with the work requirements, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry. 6. When the sandblasting machine is working, no unrelated persons are allowed to approach. When cleaning and adjusting the operating parts, the machine should be stopped. 7. It is not allowed to use compressed air to blow dust on the body or make jokes. 8. After the work is finished, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to operate for five minutes and then shut down to discharge indoor dust and keep the site clean. 9. In the event of a personal or equipment accident, the scene should be maintained and reported to the relevant department.